Cookie Dough Overnight Oats
7 ingredients and 5 minutes are all it takes to make these easy overnight oats. Perfect as a healthy breakfast or on-the-go snack!
Servings: 2 people
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
- 2 tablespoon almond or peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond or oat milk
- 1 scoop your favourite vegan protein powder
In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly until combined.
Divide mixture between two bowls/storage containers and cover each.
Store in fridge overnight until ready to eat. Enjoy!