10-minute Chocolate Orange Pudding (vegan + gluten-free)
Taking just 10 minutes to make, this vegan and gluten-free chocolate orange pudding has a secret ingredient: black beans! I swear you'll never taste them.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup cooked, drained black beans
- 3 tablespoon water
- 2 large pitted medjool dates
- ⅓ cup cacao powder (heaped)
- 3 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar or maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon orange oil
To decorate (optional)
- Dried edible flower petals
Add the beans, water and dates to a high-speed blender and process until smooth. If you have difficulty blending the mixture, add a little more water.
Add in the remaining ingredients and continue to blend until combined.
Using an ice cream scoop, spoon balls of the mixture onto dessert plates and serve scattered with dried flower petals.